Several reasons to choose a Stripe account
as a payment system for
a small business:
- Low commission, which is only 1.4% + € 0.25 from European payments and 2.9% + 30 ¢ outside Europe (USA and others);
- Correct work according to the dropshipping scheme. Officially, the system does not welcome this format, but it does not block accounts either;
- Correctly registered and leveled up accounts withstand high turnover up to half a million a month;
- Flexible settings of payment terms for buyers., additional windows and links to other pages do not pop up during the transfer of money, which doesn’t repel or deter potential buyers from placing an order;
- Fast withdrawal of funds - for new accounts up to a week, and for leveled ones in just three days;
- This is a reliable and proven system without unreasonable banssupport works effectively and the service is maximally focused on the consumers’ needs.
solution is exactly what you need for your
business. The next question is how to legally work with the system in a country where it is not represented? There are several ways, but the simplest and most affordable is to buy or rent an account. It can be created according to a special algorithm for your individual or for another legal entity and transferred to you for use. We do not recommend to buy accounts from dubious no-name companies. There is a completely transparent and legal scheme, thanks to which you can successfully develop your business.